DIGITAL SALES LEAD – COLUMBUS, OH
Columbus Radio Group, a division of Saga Communications, is expanding our digital marketing services in central Ohio. Our advertising partners are requesting we manage more of their overall marketing effort, and that affords a unique opportunity in radio’s most admired public company. As a key player in our organization, you will have the chance to shape the future of our digital sales department. We are not just looking for someone who will maintain the status quo, but a future trailblazer who can lead our company into uncharted territories of digital success.
If selected, you will manage your own accounts and collaborate with our team of account executives to develop and implement innovative digital sales strategies, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives and market trends via the following:
- Identify and pursue new digital sales opportunities across multiple platforms, including websites, social media, mobile applications, and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with our internal teams and vendors to create compelling digital marketing campaigns that generate leads, engage customers, and drive conversions.
- Optimize sales funnels, customer journeys, and user experiences to maximize conversion rates and revenue growth.
- Stay at the forefront of digital sales trends, technologies, and best practices, and provide insights and recommendations to the leadership team.
- Monitor and analyze digital sales performance metrics, leveraging data-driven insights to identify areas of improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Support and inspire a team of highly-motivated marketing professionals, assisting senior management in fostering a culture of innovation, excellence, and continuous improvement.
The ideal applicant will have a keen understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and customer acquisition strategies plus a track record of driving digital sales growth and exceeding revenue targets.
Candidates will have a strong knowledge of various digital sales channels, including SEO, SEM, Programmatic Display, OTT/CTV, social media advertising, email marketing, and content marketing. Experience with web analytics tools and data-driven decision-making is also essential.
Qualified applicants should apply to General Sales Manager, Michelle Hurley, at Michelle.Hurley@ColumbusRadioGroup.com. Applications for this position close November 30, 2023.
If you have a passion for helping clients & partners succeed & the drive to be successful yourself, we’d love to meet you! Experience in consumer sales is preferred as well as an understanding of the sales process and dynamics. We are the absolute best at customer service, so we look for excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone that’s able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment. The knowledge & energy of our team is incredible and we’re growing! Please send your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting Date: Ongoing
Check positions within Saga Communications, Inc. nationwide.
Columbus Radio Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to creating a fair, inclusive work environment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers, or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for Franklin Communications please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person, and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information.
Please send the information specified above to the following person
MELISSA DARLING ANDRIX
THE COLUMBUS RADIO GROUP
4401 CARRIAGE HILL LANE
COLUMBUS OH 43220
Franklin Communications Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer