Qfm96 is looking for the next producer for the Torg & Elliott Morning Show. The Torg and Elliott Show celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2023 and entertains Central Ohio listeners with pop culture commentary, celebrity parodies, on-air discussion on topics ranging from serious life issues to hilarious mundane life situations, and everything in between, interviews with rock stars, actors, comedians, pro athletes, and so much more.
The producer will be a detail-oriented individual who possesses a knowledge of standard show production tasks with a passion for broadcast radio and audio/content creation. Experience in broadcast radio operations, prior use of audio editing software (Adobe Audition) and Microsoft Suite of software is a must.
Daily production of the Torg & Elliott Morning Show includes:
- Operation of Axia soundboard, management of timing, and coordination of all on-air audio needs.
- Scheduling of relevant guests for on-air interviews. This includes researching and establishing a database of contacts.
- Up-to-date awareness of current trends, topics, events, movies, tv shows, music, concerts, etc. with the ability to translate this knowledge into show content.
- Ability to utilize social media platforms and Qfm96.com as an avenue to promote/market the Torg & Elliott show and its’ content.
- Having a finger on the pulse of all things happening in Central Ohio and translating this knowledge into show content.
- Identifying content worthy audio and editing for daily use in show segments and promos.
- Producing show imaging; including legal ID’s, sweepers, segment opens, bits, etc.
- Managing and screening incoming phone calls for on-air use.
- Managing and producing commercials and/or endorsements for members of the Torg & Elliott Show
- Producing a weekly Best Of Show containing edited bits/interviews from weekly shows.
The Columbus Radio Group
4401 Carriage Hill Lane
Columbus, OH 43220
No phone calls please. Email resume to: Jobs@columbusradiogroup.com
Part-Time On-Air Personality
Ready to work for a great group of radio stations that focus on great, local content for the community? The Columbus Radio Group is seeking a part-time on-air personality for our 4 brands – Sunny 95, Iconic Rock Qfm96, Rewind 103.5/104.3, and Mix 107.9. Primary duties will include weekends on Sunny 95, production duties, and fill-in/vacation duties as available. Knowledge of digital editing required, 1-3 years of on-air experience preferred. Send resume and digital demo to email@example.com.
If you have a passion for helping clients & partners succeed & the drive to be successful yourself, we’d love to meet you! Experience in consumer sales is preferred as well as an understanding of the sales process and dynamics. We are the absolute best at customer service, so we look for excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone that’s able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment. The knowledge & energy of our team is incredible and we’re growing! Please send your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Producer/Board Op
Part-time opportunity to back up our morning show producers, run station broadcasts and events, and help in our production department. One year of on-air commercial radio experience, digital editing capabilities, production, and voice-tracking skills required. Send resume and digital demo to email@example.com.
Posting Date: Ongoing
Check positions within Saga Communications, Inc. nationwide.
The Columbus Radio Group/Saga Communications is an equal-opportunity employer.
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers, or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for Franklin Communications please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person, and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information.
Please send the information specified above to the following person
MELISSA DARLING ANDRIX
THE COLUMBUS RADIO GROUP
4401 CARRIAGE HILL LANE
COLUMBUS OH 43220
Franklin Communications Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer