This year, Mix Goes Pink raised over $1000 to help support Breast Cancer Awareness
Those funds went to The Pink Ribbon Girls.
In 2020 the program was supported by a total of 320 promos (143 live and 177 recorded) that included partnership mentions of the 2020 Presenting Sponsors: ReVision LASIK and Cataract Surgery, Donaldson Plastic Surgery, and Chambord (Q4 only).
2020 Mix Goes Pink Recipient
- Pink Ribbon Girls: Received $1,000
Pink Ribbon Girls provide free direct services to those with breast and gynecological cancers throughout our service regions. We serve those with any stage of cancer. There are no age restrictions and no income restrictions.
- Healthy Meals – Meals which target the nutrients a cancer patient needs, prepared by executive chefs and professionally delivered to your home
- Housecleaning – Provided by professional, bonded and insured cleaning services
- Rides to Treatment – Provided by trained transportation specialists
- Peer Support – Offering you the support you need in the community you are in
2020 Mix Goes Pink Program
Mix Goes Pink Performances: Mix 107.9 celebrates & honors breast cancer fighters & survivors with Mix Goes PINK—a musical performance event featuring national recording artists! Previous performers include For King & Country, Maddie Poppe, A Great Big World, John.k, and Open Heaven! This year, we were excited to extend this to a WEEK-LONG VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, from October 19th through October 23rd, FREE to everyone over Facebook LIVE! We had performances by:
- Monday, October 19th: Michael Franti
- Tuesday, October 20th: Ava Max
- Wednesday, October 21st: James Bay
- Thursday, October 22nd: The Head and the Heart
- Friday, October 23rd: Sam Fischer and AJR
Mix Goes Pink On-line Auction: Mix 107.9 conducted an on-line auction where listeners could bid on a variety of items to help raise funds for the Pink Ribbon Girls. Autographed items from bands, private virtual experiences with artists, and prize paacks. We raised a total of $1,000 through the 2020 auction.